Microsoft announced that they establish an artificial intelligence (AI) research and development (R&Q) Center in Taiwan....
Alliance Memory extended its offering of 256Mb high-speed CMOS SDRAMs with new x8 and x4 devices in the 54-pin 400-mil plastic TSOP II package...
Taiwan's 2G business was Officially terminated on July 1 this year, while the number of 4G users has exceeded 19 million, a usage rate of 52.1%.
In addition, according to the IDEAS, 85.1% of the Taiwanese office workers were attracted by online advertising to do online shopping, but also up to 92.3% of the office workers had stopped using a website or internet service due to improper interference of digital advertising.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2China’s Production Capacity of 300mm Wafer Will Approach 700,000 Pc/Month, Says TrendForce
- 3Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 4Taiwan Establishes PCB Smart Manufacturing Alliance
- 5Amazon Establishes Joint Innovation Center in Taiwan