WitsView, a division of TrendForce, anticipates OLED’s representation in the smartphone market will increase substantially following the release of iPhone X...
Today, in Rome, ASUS CEO Jerry Shen unveiled the ZenFone 4 smartphones — ZenFone 4 Pro with gigabit connectivity, ZenFone 4...
Taiwan's 2G business was Officially terminated on July 1 this year, while the number of 4G users has exceeded 19 million, a usage rate of 52.1%.
In addition, according to the IDEAS, 85.1% of the Taiwanese office workers were attracted by online advertising to do online shopping, but also up to 92.3% of the office workers had stopped using a website or internet service due to improper interference of digital advertising.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 2We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 3Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory