The Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) announced that Bluetooth technology secure wireless connectivity now supports mesh networking...
MIC conducted a research study on 902 AI startups worldwide that are closely followed by investors on AngelList. Based on the scope of technologies and fields of applications...
Taiwan's 2G business was Officially terminated on July 1 this year, while the number of 4G users has exceeded 19 million, a usage rate of 52.1%.
In addition, according to the IDEAS, 85.1% of the Taiwanese office workers were attracted by online advertising to do online shopping, but also up to 92.3% of the office workers had stopped using a website or internet service due to improper interference of digital advertising.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Equipment Damage at Micron's Taiwan Plant May Cause Temporarily Shortage of DRAM
- 2Micro LED to Become Mainstream for Mobile Display Panels
- 3Gaming Notebook PC Enjoys Booming Growth in China
- 4Prices of NOR Flash Products to Go Up by 20% Sequentially for Q3, TrendForce Says
- 5AMOLED Panel Market will to Surge 63% in 2017