According to DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, China has entered the semiconductor sector and focused on the development of domestic memory industry...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will launch a real-time data analyzer and four data collectors sequentially ...
Taiwan's 2G business was Officially terminated on July 1 this year, while the number of 4G users has exceeded 19 million, a usage rate of 52.1%.
In addition, according to the IDEAS, 85.1% of the Taiwanese office workers were attracted by online advertising to do online shopping, but also up to 92.3% of the office workers had stopped using a website or internet service due to improper interference of digital advertising.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taipei City Government Invites Tech Leaders to Jointly Develop Smart City
- 2The Three Major Chinese Memory Companies Arrange Trial Production to Begin in 2H18
- 3Increased Supply of IT Panels in 2018 May Pose a Risk of Oversupply
- 4Taiwan Establishes National Quantum Computer Research Project
- 5Shift to 5G will Not Happen in 2018, Says GlobalData