In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
“The findings reveal that reasoning and recommendation is by far the most-active area with a total of 502 companies. NLP ranks second with a total of 185 companies, followed by 87 in machine learning, 78 in computer vision, 18 in motion and manipulation, and 13 in computer voice, respectively,” says Ray Han, industry analyst with MIC.
“In recent years, startups are directing their attention to human-computer collaboration, and this, alongside with breakthroughs in AI technologies and algorithms, have resulted in the rapid growth of “NLP” (ranking second) and “computer vision” (ranking fourth) companies.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years