Apple's facial recognition patents, consisting of face detection (including image pre-processing) and recognition (including feature extraction)...
Shipment volume of the Taiwanese IP (Internet Protocol) camera industry is estimated to top approximately 3.1 million units in 2017...
“The findings reveal that reasoning and recommendation is by far the most-active area with a total of 502 companies. NLP ranks second with a total of 185 companies, followed by 87 in machine learning, 78 in computer vision, 18 in motion and manipulation, and 13 in computer voice, respectively,” says Ray Han, industry analyst with MIC.
“In recent years, startups are directing their attention to human-computer collaboration, and this, alongside with breakthroughs in AI technologies and algorithms, have resulted in the rapid growth of “NLP” (ranking second) and “computer vision” (ranking fourth) companies.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC to Hold Supply Chain Forum This Week to Announce 7nm Manufacturing Process Schedule
- 2ITRI Receives Eight 2017 R&D 100 Awards
- 3GUC Announces Nanjing Office Opening
- 4ASE to Enlarge High-End Packaging Plant in Kaohsiung
- 5ITRI Transfers Its "Nanoparticles Monitoring Technology" to Innovative Nanotech Inc.