MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,111 patents related to wearable ECG devices...
Though not listed in the world’s top 10 smartphone brands, Tecno has made outstanding achievements, securing the second place in the African smartphone market in 2016...
“The findings reveal that reasoning and recommendation is by far the most-active area with a total of 502 companies. NLP ranks second with a total of 185 companies, followed by 87 in machine learning, 78 in computer vision, 18 in motion and manipulation, and 13 in computer voice, respectively,” says Ray Han, industry analyst with MIC.
“In recent years, startups are directing their attention to human-computer collaboration, and this, alongside with breakthroughs in AI technologies and algorithms, have resulted in the rapid growth of “NLP” (ranking second) and “computer vision” (ranking fourth) companies.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2PC DRAM Contract Price Rose by Over 10% Sequentially in Q2, TrendForce Says
- 3China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 4Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 5Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses