According to the Strasbourg Agreement signed in 1971, the grouping of the technology sector and field is based on a concordance provided by IPC...
Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,322 pa...
“The findings reveal that reasoning and recommendation is by far the most-active area with a total of 502 companies. NLP ranks second with a total of 185 companies, followed by 87 in machine learning, 78 in computer vision, 18 in motion and manipulation, and 13 in computer voice, respectively,” says Ray Han, industry analyst with MIC.
“In recent years, startups are directing their attention to human-computer collaboration, and this, alongside with breakthroughs in AI technologies and algorithms, have resulted in the rapid growth of “NLP” (ranking second) and “computer vision” (ranking fourth) companies.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year