According to the Strasbourg Agreement signed in 1971, the grouping of the technology sector and field is based on a concordance provided by IPC...
Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,322 pa...
"Founded in 2006, Tecno entered the African market in 2008 with its first feature phone T570. In 2016, Tecno was the largest mobile phone brand in Tanzania and Nigeria with a market share of 41% and 31% respectively," says Shih-Zong Huang, industry analyst with MIC.
“Apart from providing smartphones with functions designed for young people's mobile entertainment needs, Tecno has created a software-based mobile entertainment ecosystem to improve user experience. The strategy of aligning hardware and software together has enabled Tecno to expand in the Africa smartphone market and made it the 16th most loved brand in Africa in 2016.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year