MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,111 patents related to wearable ECG devices...
MIC conducted a research study on 902 AI startups worldwide that are closely followed by investors on AngelList. Based on the scope of technologies and fields of applications...
"Founded in 2006, Tecno entered the African market in 2008 with its first feature phone T570. In 2016, Tecno was the largest mobile phone brand in Tanzania and Nigeria with a market share of 41% and 31% respectively," says Shih-Zong Huang, industry analyst with MIC.
“Apart from providing smartphones with functions designed for young people's mobile entertainment needs, Tecno has created a software-based mobile entertainment ecosystem to improve user experience. The strategy of aligning hardware and software together has enabled Tecno to expand in the Africa smartphone market and made it the 16th most loved brand in Africa in 2016.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2PC DRAM Contract Price Rose by Over 10% Sequentially in Q2, TrendForce Says
- 3China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 4Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 5Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses