Apple's facial recognition patents, consisting of face detection (including image pre-processing) and recognition (including feature extraction)...
Shipment volume of the Taiwanese IP (Internet Protocol) camera industry is estimated to top approximately 3.1 million units in 2017...
"Founded in 2006, Tecno entered the African market in 2008 with its first feature phone T570. In 2016, Tecno was the largest mobile phone brand in Tanzania and Nigeria with a market share of 41% and 31% respectively," says Shih-Zong Huang, industry analyst with MIC.
“Apart from providing smartphones with functions designed for young people's mobile entertainment needs, Tecno has created a software-based mobile entertainment ecosystem to improve user experience. The strategy of aligning hardware and software together has enabled Tecno to expand in the Africa smartphone market and made it the 16th most loved brand in Africa in 2016.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC to Hold Supply Chain Forum This Week to Announce 7nm Manufacturing Process Schedule
- 2ITRI Receives Eight 2017 R&D 100 Awards
- 3GUC Announces Nanjing Office Opening
- 4ASE to Enlarge High-End Packaging Plant in Kaohsiung
- 5ITRI Transfers Its "Nanoparticles Monitoring Technology" to Innovative Nanotech Inc.