In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
"Founded in 2006, Tecno entered the African market in 2008 with its first feature phone T570. In 2016, Tecno was the largest mobile phone brand in Tanzania and Nigeria with a market share of 41% and 31% respectively," says Shih-Zong Huang, industry analyst with MIC.
“Apart from providing smartphones with functions designed for young people's mobile entertainment needs, Tecno has created a software-based mobile entertainment ecosystem to improve user experience. The strategy of aligning hardware and software together has enabled Tecno to expand in the Africa smartphone market and made it the 16th most loved brand in Africa in 2016.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON