SEMI issued an update to its 200mm Fab Outlook report, with improved and expanded report forecasting of 200mm fab trends out to 2021...
North America-based manufacturers of semiconductor equipment posted $1.59 billion in orders worldwide in April 2016 (three-month average basis) and a book-to-bill ratio of 1...
SEMI reports that the three-month average of worldwide billings of North American equipment manufacturers in June 2017 was $2.29 billion. The billings figure is 0.8 percent higher than the final May 2017 level of $2.27 billion, and is 33.4 percent higher than the June 2016 billings level of $1.72 billion.
“Through the first half of the year, 2017 equipment billings are 50 percent above the same period last year," said Dan Tracy, senior director, Industry Research & Statistics, SEMI. “While month-to-month growth is slowing, 2017 will be a remarkable growth year for the semiconductor capital equipment industry."
The SEMI Billings report uses three-month moving averages of worldwide billings for North American-based semiconductor equipment manufacturers. Billings figures are in millions of U.S. dollars.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2PC DRAM Contract Price Rose by Over 10% Sequentially in Q2, TrendForce Says
- 3China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 4Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses
- 5Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA