SEMI today announced its new China IC Industry Outlook Report. With an increasing presence in the global semiconductor manufacturing supply chain...
SEMI issued an update to its 200mm Fab Outlook report, with improved and expanded report forecasting of 200mm fab trends out to 2021...
SEMI reports that the three-month average of worldwide billings of North American equipment manufacturers in June 2017 was $2.29 billion. The billings figure is 0.8 percent higher than the final May 2017 level of $2.27 billion, and is 33.4 percent higher than the June 2016 billings level of $1.72 billion.
“Through the first half of the year, 2017 equipment billings are 50 percent above the same period last year," said Dan Tracy, senior director, Industry Research & Statistics, SEMI. “While month-to-month growth is slowing, 2017 will be a remarkable growth year for the semiconductor capital equipment industry."
The SEMI Billings report uses three-month moving averages of worldwide billings for North American-based semiconductor equipment manufacturers. Billings figures are in millions of U.S. dollars.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year