CHPT stated that with large scale customer shipments, their 10-nm product yield stability will continue to grow during the second half of the year. Furthermore, process verification for their 7-nm products has drawn to a close, and customers are currently carrying out product design with the 7-nm products set to be the focus of operations next year.
Regarding the PCB for specialized applications, CHPT commented that the technology is primarily for applications in the satellite and communications industries, and verification and development will be mainly carried out this year with contributions projected to commence in 2020.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year