CHPT stated that with large scale customer shipments, their 10-nm product yield stability will continue to grow during the second half of the year. Furthermore, process verification for their 7-nm products has drawn to a close, and customers are currently carrying out product design with the 7-nm products set to be the focus of operations next year.
Regarding the PCB for specialized applications, CHPT commented that the technology is primarily for applications in the satellite and communications industries, and verification and development will be mainly carried out this year with contributions projected to commence in 2020.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2PC DRAM Contract Price Rose by Over 10% Sequentially in Q2, TrendForce Says
- 3China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 4Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 5Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses