CHPT stated that with large scale customer shipments, their 10-nm product yield stability will continue to grow during the second half of the year. Furthermore, process verification for their 7-nm products has drawn to a close, and customers are currently carrying out product design with the 7-nm products set to be the focus of operations next year.
Regarding the PCB for specialized applications, CHPT commented that the technology is primarily for applications in the satellite and communications industries, and verification and development will be mainly carried out this year with contributions projected to commence in 2020.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON