CHPT stated that with large scale customer shipments, their 10-nm product yield stability will continue to grow during the second half of the year. Furthermore, process verification for their 7-nm products has drawn to a close, and customers are currently carrying out product design with the 7-nm products set to be the focus of operations next year.
Regarding the PCB for specialized applications, CHPT commented that the technology is primarily for applications in the satellite and communications industries, and verification and development will be mainly carried out this year with contributions projected to commence in 2020.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC to Hold Supply Chain Forum This Week to Announce 7nm Manufacturing Process Schedule
- 2ITRI Receives Eight 2017 R&D 100 Awards
- 3GUC Announces Nanjing Office Opening
- 4ASE to Enlarge High-End Packaging Plant in Kaohsiung
- 5ITRI Transfers Its "Nanoparticles Monitoring Technology" to Innovative Nanotech Inc.