According to the TSIA’s survey, Q3 2017 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$642...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to the TSIA survey showed that Q4 2016 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$644...
In design, was NT$150.6B, 7.7% increase on-quarter and down 11.3% on-year, NT$306.0B in manufacturing(US$10.1B) (4.6% decrease on-quarter and down 3.7% on-year) (Foundry NT$267.8B (US$8.8B), 6.0% decline on-quarter and down 2.1% on-year.
Memory and other manufacturing products NT$38.2B (US$1.3B), 6.4% increase on-quarter and down 13.4% on-year), NT$82.5B in packaging (US$2.7B) (7.1% growth on-quarter and up 3.1% on-year), and NT$33.5B in testing(US$1.1B) (0.9% decrease on-quarter and down 1.5% on-year). Exchange rate NT$/US$ is 30.3.
Taiwan IC revenue in 2017 is expected to reach NT$2,456.4B (US$80.3B) (0.3% growth from 2016), with NT$618.4B in design (US$20.2B) (5.3% decrease), NT$1,363.4B in manufacturing (US$44.6B) (5.1% growth, Foundry NT$1,207.6B (US$39.5B), up 5.1%.
Memory and other manufacturing products NT$155.8B (US$5.1B), down 15.2%), NT$331.5B in packaging (US$10.8B) (2.4% increase), and NT$143.1B in testing (USD$4.7B) (up 2.2%). Exchange rate NT$/US$ is 30.6.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking