TAIPEI, Taiwan - Underwriters Laboratories' (UL) UL Taiwan Internet of things (IoT) science and technology laboratory in Hsinchu has formally opened...
Cincoze today expands its product offering by introducing new rugged workstation “DX-1000”. The system is based on w...
North America-based manufacturers of semiconductor equipment posted $2.18 billion in billings worldwide in August 2017 (three-month average basis), according to the August Equipment Market Data Subscription (EMDS) Billings Report published today by SEMI.
SEMI reports that the three-month average of worldwide billings of North American equipment manufacturers in August 2017 was $2.18 billion. The billings figure is 3.9 percent lower than the final July 2017 level of $2.27 billion, and is 27.7 percent higher than the August 2016 billings level of $1.71 billion.
“Equipment billings in August declined relative to July, signaling a pause in this year's extraordinary growth," said Ajit Manocha, president and CEO of SEMI. “Nonetheless monthly billings remain well above last year's monthly levels."
The SEMI Billings report uses three-month moving averages of worldwide billings for North American-based semiconductor equipment manufacturers. Billings figures are in millions of U.S. dollars.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year