Faraday first introduced the SoReal! Virtual Platform in 2014 providing VDK software to compliment the overall ASIC design service capability. The ready-to-use ASIC VDK software contains both virtual IP models and sample software, with complete debug and analysis tools creating a comprehensive out-of-the-box solution.
SoReal! 2.0 delivers essential VDK software coupled with the SoCreative! FPGA hardware coherent environment, enabling embedded software such as middleware, IP driver, OS, and application software to be easier developed based on the mixed prototypes that present the exact same architecture of the SoC.
“Integrating an entire SoC design into an FPGA platform is a time-tested method for early software development,” said Flash Lin, COO at Faraday Technology.
“Faraday’s SoC virtual platform provides our customers with a cutting-edge solution, designed to mitigate the time-consuming EVB debugging processes and accelerate SoC developments. By leveraging Faraday’s existing FPGA platform, the new SoReal! 2.0 Virtual Platform offers significant additional value to ASIC customers seeking earlier entry into the software development phase of their SoC projects.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taiwan's Nanya Completes First Self-Developed 20nm 8GB DDR 4 DRAM
- 2The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 3Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 4China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 5Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year