Long carbon fiber reinforced thermoplastics (LCFRT) have become familiar lightweight automotive materials since they satisfy safety and durability requirements...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Advantech, the supplier of global intelligent systems in the inventor's conference announced that to enter the next stage of IIoT...
Citing information from PCB industry insiders, the report pointed out that the ratio of product supplies of Korean PCB providers such as Interflex and Youngpoon is lacking while demand is increasing. In addition, the companies pursued orders in Taiwan in August causing demand to become stronger for related upstream materials.
Furthermore, because accelerated destocking increased among PCB clients in September and client demand is increasing prior to the National Holiday, prices for upstream PCB materials are expected to increase in October.
On the other hand, observing upstream electronics supply chains, in late September the reported prices of key components rose with Multi-layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) prices experiencing the largest increase, and this resulted in the news of price increases in the fourth quarter for upstream PCB materials.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON