Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. introduced a new series of HI-TMP tantalum-cased, hermetically sealed wet tantalum capacitors with high temperature operation to +200 °C...
Portwell, Inc., a innovator for Industrial PC (IPC) and embedded computing solutions, and an associate member of the Intel Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions Alliance...
Citing information from PCB industry insiders, the report pointed out that the ratio of product supplies of Korean PCB providers such as Interflex and Youngpoon is lacking while demand is increasing. In addition, the companies pursued orders in Taiwan in August causing demand to become stronger for related upstream materials.
Furthermore, because accelerated destocking increased among PCB clients in September and client demand is increasing prior to the National Holiday, prices for upstream PCB materials are expected to increase in October.
On the other hand, observing upstream electronics supply chains, in late September the reported prices of key components rose with Multi-layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) prices experiencing the largest increase, and this resulted in the news of price increases in the fourth quarter for upstream PCB materials.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking