TAIPEI, Taiwan - Underwriters Laboratories' (UL) UL Taiwan Internet of things (IoT) science and technology laboratory in Hsinchu has formally opened...
Cincoze today expands its product offering by introducing new rugged workstation “DX-1000”. The system is based on w...
Citing information from PCB industry insiders, the report pointed out that the ratio of product supplies of Korean PCB providers such as Interflex and Youngpoon is lacking while demand is increasing. In addition, the companies pursued orders in Taiwan in August causing demand to become stronger for related upstream materials.
Furthermore, because accelerated destocking increased among PCB clients in September and client demand is increasing prior to the National Holiday, prices for upstream PCB materials are expected to increase in October.
On the other hand, observing upstream electronics supply chains, in late September the reported prices of key components rose with Multi-layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) prices experiencing the largest increase, and this resulted in the news of price increases in the fourth quarter for upstream PCB materials.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year