Long carbon fiber reinforced thermoplastics (LCFRT) have become familiar lightweight automotive materials since they satisfy safety and durability requirements...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Advantech, the supplier of global intelligent systems in the inventor's conference announced that to enter the next stage of IIoT...
SEMI reports that the three-month average of worldwide billings of North American equipment manufacturers in September 2017 was $2.03 billion. The billings figure is 6.9 percent lower than the final August 2017 level of $2.18 billion, and is 36.0 percent higher than the September 2016 billings level of $1.49 billion.
"Global semiconductor equipment billings of North American headquartered suppliers for September were $2.0 billion, down 12 percent from the peak level set in June of this year," said Ajit Manocha, president and CEO of SEMI. “Total billings through the first three quarters of this amazing year have surpassed total billings for all of 2016."
The SEMI Billings report uses three-month moving averages of worldwide billings for North American-based semiconductor equipment manufacturers. Billings figures are in millions of U.S. dollars.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON