The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - While the ICT industry will move towards new aspects of intelligence, openness, service, and integration...
"One of the biggest advantages of shopping at a physical retail store is that consumers can physically feel products and pick up the goods immediately with no shipping fees and time difference involved. If retailers can let customers enjoy in-store shopping, they can easily attract consumers to their physical shops," says Chung-yu Yang, industry analyst with MIC. "In addition, facial recognition can help retailers collect consumer behavior data and optimize shopping experience"
"An excellent shopping experience at retail stores does not guarantee that consumers will buy the product. For physical retailers, they must reduce the price difference of the same product across different distribution channels. This brings out human resource and inventory management issues," says Yang.
"Facial recognition technology is going to help retailers to solve that as a large amount of customer behavior information can be collected via facial recognition and the analyze of the data can help retailers understand customer purchase patterns."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking