According to TrendForce’s latest report, Breakdown Analysis of China’s Semiconductor Industry, many fabs are being built in China with high capital expenditures...
Demand for liquid crystal display (LCD) panels from South Korean and Chinese TV makers was strong in the fourth quarter of 2017...
The event attracted global semiconductor giants, such as Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited (TSMC), Intel, ARM, and UMC, which participated in the conference for the first time.
TTIA Chairman Lin Guo-wen stated in his speech that looking at the history of technological development over the past forty years, we have expanded from never having encountered so many cross-discipline high tech collaborations to having large amounts of applications in all types of different fields. Some examples are the world's most tampered with questions concerning “driverless vehicles,” which cover technologies such as international networks, cloud and big data, IoT, Smart Cities, global satellite systems, AI, AR, and 5G.
TTIA also stated that Taiwan has comprehensive communications industry chains which are an absolute advantage in developing the IoV industry.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking