Pervasive Displays (PDi) announces samples available for four new, small size, high resolution, three color, TFT active ...
According to TrendForce, the Chinese government will continue supporting heavily in this industry at levels of central government and local authorities...
The event attracted global semiconductor giants, such as Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited (TSMC), Intel, ARM, and UMC, which participated in the conference for the first time.
TTIA Chairman Lin Guo-wen stated in his speech that looking at the history of technological development over the past forty years, we have expanded from never having encountered so many cross-discipline high tech collaborations to having large amounts of applications in all types of different fields. Some examples are the world's most tampered with questions concerning “driverless vehicles,” which cover technologies such as international networks, cloud and big data, IoT, Smart Cities, global satellite systems, AI, AR, and 5G.
TTIA also stated that Taiwan has comprehensive communications industry chains which are an absolute advantage in developing the IoV industry.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Huge Wind Energy Potential in Taiwan
- 2TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 3China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 4Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 5HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars