Research included in the March Update to the 2018 edition of IC Insights’ McClean Report shows that fabless IC supplie...
Gartner, Inc. forecasts that worldwide spending on IoT security will reach $1.5 billion in 2018, a 28 percent increase from 2017 spending of $1...
The event attracted global semiconductor giants, such as Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited (TSMC), Intel, ARM, and UMC, which participated in the conference for the first time.
TTIA Chairman Lin Guo-wen stated in his speech that looking at the history of technological development over the past forty years, we have expanded from never having encountered so many cross-discipline high tech collaborations to having large amounts of applications in all types of different fields. Some examples are the world's most tampered with questions concerning “driverless vehicles,” which cover technologies such as international networks, cloud and big data, IoT, Smart Cities, global satellite systems, AI, AR, and 5G.
TTIA also stated that Taiwan has comprehensive communications industry chains which are an absolute advantage in developing the IoV industry.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 3ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 4Server DRAM Prices Will Continue to Rise as Server Demand from China Boosts in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON