SEMI today announced its new China IC Industry Outlook Report. With an increasing presence in the global semiconductor manufacturing supply chain...
North America-based manufacturers of semiconductor equipment posted $2.29 billion in billings worldwide in June 2017 (three-month average basis)...
Total silicon wafer area shipments were 2,997 million square inches during the most recent quarter, a 0.7 percent increase from the record 2,978 million square inches shipped during the previous quarter. New quarterly total area shipments are 9.8 percent higher than third quarter 2016 shipments and continue to ship at their highest recorded quarterly level.
"Global silicon wafer shipment volumes surpassed record levels for the sixth quarter in a row, resulting in a new historical high,” said Chungwei (C.W.) Lee (李崇偉), chairman of SEMI SMG and spokesman, VP, Corporate Development and chief auditor of GlobalWafers (環球晶圓). “While silicon demand is strong, silicon pricing remains well below pre-downturn levels.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Huge Wind Energy Potential in Taiwan
- 2TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 3China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 4Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 5HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars