The year-end update to the SEMI World Fab Forecast report reveals 2017 spending on fab equipment investments will reach an all-time high of $57 billion...
SEMI today released its Year-end Forecast at the annual SEMICON Japan exposition. SEMI projects that worldwide sales of ...
Total silicon wafer area shipments were 2,997 million square inches during the most recent quarter, a 0.7 percent increase from the record 2,978 million square inches shipped during the previous quarter. New quarterly total area shipments are 9.8 percent higher than third quarter 2016 shipments and continue to ship at their highest recorded quarterly level.
"Global silicon wafer shipment volumes surpassed record levels for the sixth quarter in a row, resulting in a new historical high,” said Chungwei (C.W.) Lee (李崇偉), chairman of SEMI SMG and spokesman, VP, Corporate Development and chief auditor of GlobalWafers (環球晶圓). “While silicon demand is strong, silicon pricing remains well below pre-downturn levels.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking