The TSIA survey showed that Q4 2017 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$675...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The TSIA survey showed that Q2 2017 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$572...
Separately, NT$165.9B in design(US$5.5B) (10.2% increase on-quarter and down 7.0% on-year), NT$352.4B in manufacturing(US$10.6B) (15.2% rise on-quarter and down 1.8% on-year) (NT$307.6B (US$10.2B) in foundry, 14.9% growth on-quarter and down 1.5% on year and NT$44.8B (US$1.5B) in memory and other manufacturing, 17.3% increase on-quarter and down 3.7% on-year) NT$86.5B in packaging (US$2.9B) (4.8% growth on-quarter and up 1.8% on-year), and NT$38.0B in testing(US$1.3B) (13.4% increase on-quarter and up 1.3% on-year). Exchange rate NT$/US$ is 30.3.
The IEK of ITRI expected that Taiwan IC revenue in 2017 will reach NT$2,460.4B (US$80.4B) (0.5% growth from 2016), with NT$622.8B in design (US$20.4B) (4.6% decrease), NT$1,360.6B in manufacturing (US$44.5B) (2.1% growth, with foundry NT$1,192.6B (US$39.0B), up 3.8% and memory and other manufacturing NT$168.0B (US$5.5B), down 8.5%), NT$333.2B in packaging (US$10.9B) (2.9% increase), and NT$143.8B in testing (USD$4.7B) (up 2.9%). Exchange rate NT$/US$ is 30.6.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Demand for Driverless Cars and Smart Driver Assistance Systems Expands Facial Recognition Applicatio
- 2NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 3Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 4They Are Resources, Not Trash! Implementing a Circular Economy with E-Sources
- 5Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020