KAOHSIUNG, Taiwan - Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. and Cadence Design Systems today announced they have collab...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. was today recognized by Thomson Reuters as a 2018 Top 100 Global Technology Leader...
The ASE Group is the world's largest semiconductor packaging and testing manufacturer. ASE pointed out that AI, smart vehicles, and IoT will bring about additional opportunities for high-end system chip packaging, and the growth will be especially rapid in demand for high-end packaging such as semiconductor components with heterogeneous chip integration, system in package (SIP), and integrated fan type packaging.
Although ASE has already established factories in the China, Singapore, Malaysia, Mexico, United States, Japan, and South Korea regions, all of their high-end packaging and testing is located Taiwan, and their research and development center is also located in Kaohsiung.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years