Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC) Founder Morris Chang has finally decided to formally give up h...
Global Unichip Corp. (GUC) successfully taped its newest high speed TCAM compiler, specifically designed for high speed networking applications...
Currently TSMC has already obtained exclusive production orders for Apple's new generation mobile chips A series, which will drive TSMC's production of 7nm. TSMC first plans to commence mass production of 7nm in the second quarter of next year, and the 7nm and manufacturing which utilizes EUV technology will also enter the trial production stage next year.
By the end of 2018, final decisions will be made for 50 designs, which include 7nm and 7nm + advanced processes.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC to Hold Supply Chain Forum This Week to Announce 7nm Manufacturing Process Schedule
- 2ITRI Receives Eight 2017 R&D 100 Awards
- 3GUC Announces Nanjing Office Opening
- 4ITRI Transfers Its "Nanoparticles Monitoring Technology" to Innovative Nanotech Inc.
- 5ASE to Enlarge High-End Packaging Plant in Kaohsiung