Broadcom Limited announced the world’s first mass-market, dual frequency GNSS receiver device, the BCM47755, designed ...
Broadcom launched Max WiFi, the family of connectivity solutions using the next Wi-Fi standard, 802.11ax. The Max WiFi chips enable up to four times faster download speeds...
“Broadcom’s 7nm ASIC platform provides SoC leadership for our customers enabling a leap-forward in innovation,” said Frank Ostojic, senior vice president and general manager of the ASIC Products Division at Broadcom. “Our 7nm platform, including 112G SerDes, HBM2/3 PHY and our proven design methodology, provides significant time-to-market advantage for our customers.”
“Broadcom and TSMC have driven unparalleled silicon innovation over the last decade. TSMC 7nm process technology and CoWoS technologies combined with Broadcom’s IP cores and ASIC design methodology continues to enable best-in-class custom solutions for the end customers,” said Dr. BJ Woo, vice president of business development at TSMC.
Advanced 7nm IP has been proven in silicon. Design kit for 7nm ASIC platform is available now. Several customer products are already in development. Lead 7nm customer ASIC products are scheduled to tape-out in calendar Q4 2017.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Smartphone Display with Notch Design Estimated to Cost About 20% More, IHS Markit Says
- 2AUO's Micro LED Honored with 2018 SID Best in Show Award
- 3AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 4TrendForce Reports Top 10 Foundries for 1H18, TSMC Ranks First with 56.1% Market Share
- 5Sony Releases 0.5-type OLED Microdisplay with Top-of-Class UXGA Resolution