Broadcom Limited announced the world’s first mass-market, dual frequency GNSS receiver device, the BCM47755, designed ...
Broadcom launched Max WiFi, the family of connectivity solutions using the next Wi-Fi standard, 802.11ax. The Max WiFi chips enable up to four times faster download speeds...
“Broadcom’s 7nm ASIC platform provides SoC leadership for our customers enabling a leap-forward in innovation,” said Frank Ostojic, senior vice president and general manager of the ASIC Products Division at Broadcom. “Our 7nm platform, including 112G SerDes, HBM2/3 PHY and our proven design methodology, provides significant time-to-market advantage for our customers.”
“Broadcom and TSMC have driven unparalleled silicon innovation over the last decade. TSMC 7nm process technology and CoWoS technologies combined with Broadcom’s IP cores and ASIC design methodology continues to enable best-in-class custom solutions for the end customers,” said Dr. BJ Woo, vice president of business development at TSMC.
Advanced 7nm IP has been proven in silicon. Design kit for 7nm ASIC platform is available now. Several customer products are already in development. Lead 7nm customer ASIC products are scheduled to tape-out in calendar Q4 2017.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 3China’s Production Capacity of 300mm Wafer Will Approach 700,000 Pc/Month, Says TrendForce
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking