According to an online survey conducted by MIC that notebook and desktop PCs are the most popular shopping means for consumers in Vietnam, followed by the Philippines...
Taipei-based, government-backed IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) predicted that sh...
"Based on our findings, there is no difference what consumers will buy via general online shopping or cross-border shopping. Clothing and accessories, 3C products, and household supplies remain top three most popular items that Taiwanese internet users would buy online," says Rosa Chang, industry analyst with MIC.
"Traditional retailers of clothing/accessories, 3C products, and household supplies therefore tend to feel more threatened by cross-border ecommerce."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Surveillance Tops all Smart Home Appliances in Taiwan
- 2ITRI, SEMI, CGU and NTSU Jointly Develop Flexible Hybrid Electronics Technology for Precision Sports
- 3Taiwan Communications Industry Shipment Value to Reach US$116B in 2019
- 4Samsung Display’s AMOLED Fab Utilization to Recover to Above 80% in Q3 2018
- 5ITRI Showcases 7H External Folding AMOLED Panel at Touch Taiwan 2018