The worldwide AI medical market is estimated to reach US$10 billion in 2024 with a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 34% between 2017 and 2024...
Amazon's annual reports between 2012 and 2016 show an upward trend in revenue which rose from US$61.093 billion in 2012 to US$135...
"Based on our findings, there is no difference what consumers will buy via general online shopping or cross-border shopping. Clothing and accessories, 3C products, and household supplies remain top three most popular items that Taiwanese internet users would buy online," says Rosa Chang, industry analyst with MIC.
"Traditional retailers of clothing/accessories, 3C products, and household supplies therefore tend to feel more threatened by cross-border ecommerce."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Gartner Identifies Top 10 Strategic IoT Technologies and Trends, AI Ranks NO.1
- 2Mitsubishi, the University of Tokyo Reveal New Mechanism for Enhancing Reliability of SiC Power ICs
- 3Tokyo Electron Closing in on Applied Materials as Semiconductor Equipment Leader
- 4Imec Demonstrates First Bluetooth Low Energy Secure Passive Keyless Entry Solution for Automotive
- 5Keysight, China Telecom Collaborate to Accelerate Commercial Deployment of 5G Technology