The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - While the ICT industry will move towards new aspects of intelligence, openness, service, and integration...
"Based on our findings, there is no difference what consumers will buy via general online shopping or cross-border shopping. Clothing and accessories, 3C products, and household supplies remain top three most popular items that Taiwanese internet users would buy online," says Rosa Chang, industry analyst with MIC.
"Traditional retailers of clothing/accessories, 3C products, and household supplies therefore tend to feel more threatened by cross-border ecommerce."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 3China’s Production Capacity of 300mm Wafer Will Approach 700,000 Pc/Month, Says TrendForce
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking