Global server shipment value increased by 1.5% year-on-year to USD 49.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach about USD 50...
In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
"Based on our findings, there is no difference what consumers will buy via general online shopping or cross-border shopping. Clothing and accessories, 3C products, and household supplies remain top three most popular items that Taiwanese internet users would buy online," says Rosa Chang, industry analyst with MIC.
"Traditional retailers of clothing/accessories, 3C products, and household supplies therefore tend to feel more threatened by cross-border ecommerce."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Smartphone Display with Notch Design Estimated to Cost About 20% More, IHS Markit Says
- 2AUO's Micro LED Honored with 2018 SID Best in Show Award
- 3AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 4TrendForce Reports Top 10 Foundries for 1H18, TSMC Ranks First with 56.1% Market Share
- 5Sony Releases 0.5-type OLED Microdisplay with Top-of-Class UXGA Resolution