In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
"Based on our findings, there is no difference what consumers will buy via general online shopping or cross-border shopping. Clothing and accessories, 3C products, and household supplies remain top three most popular items that Taiwanese internet users would buy online," says Rosa Chang, industry analyst with MIC.
"Traditional retailers of clothing/accessories, 3C products, and household supplies therefore tend to feel more threatened by cross-border ecommerce."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON