HSINCHU, Taiwan - Macronix International today announces that it has four technical papers selected for presentation at ...
Macronix International announced the new Ultra-OctaFlash, following its initial launch in 2015. The new ultra-high perfo...
Macronix pointed out that the capital expenditures of NT$ 3.89 billion will be mainly used to build advanced process manufacturing capacity.
The process technology of Macronix’s ROM has now reached 32nm; NOR Flash process is 55nm; NAND Flash process has entered 36 nm, will be further elevated to 19nm next year.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 3China’s Production Capacity of 300mm Wafer Will Approach 700,000 Pc/Month, Says TrendForce
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking