Samsung Electronics announced that it is now offering LED component solutions that have been optimized for horticulture lighting...
Samsung Electronics today introduced a new 16-megapixel (Mp) ISOCELL Slim 3P9 image sensor along with a Plug and Play solution...
The SAFE program ensures deep collaboration between the Samsung Foundry, ecosystem partners, and customers to deliver competitive and robust System on Chip (SoC) designs based on certified key design components including Process Design Kit (PDK), reference flows with Design Methodologies (DM), Intellectual Property (IP), and ASIC design support.
“We are very excited to provide the comprehensive, collaborative, and qualified Samsung Advanced Foundry Ecosystem to our customers to enable faster and more reliable SoC design success,” said Jong Shik Yoon, executive vice president of Foundry Technology Development at Samsung Electronics.
“Together with our SAFE partners, Samsung Foundry will provide certified design enablement solutions to existing strategic customers as well as innovative, new start-up customers. We welcome all current and future Ecosystem partners to join the new SAFE program.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 5Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform