Samsung Electronics today announced that it has launched an 800-gigabyte (GB) solid state storage drive—the SZ985 Z-SSD...
Samsung Electronics today announced that it has started mass production of the industry’s first 16-gigabit (Gb) Graphi...
The SAFE program ensures deep collaboration between the Samsung Foundry, ecosystem partners, and customers to deliver competitive and robust System on Chip (SoC) designs based on certified key design components including Process Design Kit (PDK), reference flows with Design Methodologies (DM), Intellectual Property (IP), and ASIC design support.
“We are very excited to provide the comprehensive, collaborative, and qualified Samsung Advanced Foundry Ecosystem to our customers to enable faster and more reliable SoC design success,” said Jong Shik Yoon, executive vice president of Foundry Technology Development at Samsung Electronics.
“Together with our SAFE partners, Samsung Foundry will provide certified design enablement solutions to existing strategic customers as well as innovative, new start-up customers. We welcome all current and future Ecosystem partners to join the new SAFE program.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Demand for Driverless Cars and Smart Driver Assistance Systems Expands Facial Recognition Applicatio
- 2NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 3Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 4They Are Resources, Not Trash! Implementing a Circular Economy with E-Sources
- 5Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020