ASML’s led the semiconductor lithography equipment market for its 12th straight year, with a market share of more than 60% for system sales. The company led the market in revenue share for its 16th straight year, achieving a share of more than 85% in 2017.
ASML is also the only supplier of EUV lithography systems, which cost over $100 million. Intel, Samsung Electronics, TSMC, and Globalfoundries are planning on introducing EUV at the 7nm technology node to reduce multi-patterning process steps required of immersion DUV lithography as dimensions approach 7nm. The replacement of immersion DUV by EUV will dramatically reduce deposition, etch, and metrology step, impacting equipment suppliers.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Demand for Driverless Cars and Smart Driver Assistance Systems Expands Facial Recognition Applicatio
- 2NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 3Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 4They Are Resources, Not Trash! Implementing a Circular Economy with E-Sources
- 5Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020