Qeexo and STMicroelectronics today announced a collaboration to further accelerate integration of Qeexo’s FingerSense technology by OEMs...
STMicroelectronics is at CES 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada, to show its latest silicon technologies and solutions for the ne...
Based on a proprietary methodology that holistically assesses organizations to determine those at the forefront of the tech industry, this recognition honors a selected group of companies that have demonstrated a commitment to leadership across eight pillars of performance: Financial, Management and Investor Confidence, Risk and Resilience, Legal Compliance, Innovation, People and Social Responsibility, Environmental Impact, and Reputation. The Top 100 Global Technology Leaders are those whose final scores across the pillars outshine over 5,000 other technology companies around the world.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 5Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform