Qeexo and STMicroelectronics today announced a collaboration to further accelerate integration of Qeexo’s FingerSense technology by OEMs...
STMicroelectronics is at CES 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada, to show its latest silicon technologies and solutions for the ne...
Based on a proprietary methodology that holistically assesses organizations to determine those at the forefront of the tech industry, this recognition honors a selected group of companies that have demonstrated a commitment to leadership across eight pillars of performance: Financial, Management and Investor Confidence, Risk and Resilience, Legal Compliance, Innovation, People and Social Responsibility, Environmental Impact, and Reputation. The Top 100 Global Technology Leaders are those whose final scores across the pillars outshine over 5,000 other technology companies around the world.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Demand for Driverless Cars and Smart Driver Assistance Systems Expands Facial Recognition Applicatio
- 2NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 3Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 4They Are Resources, Not Trash! Implementing a Circular Economy with E-Sources
- 5Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020