TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to Economic Daily News, the Hon Hai Group will expand their scale of development in India and in the western part of the country establish automotive...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to a survey conducted by Chinese market research institute Sigmaintell, in January 2018, the ...
Terry Guo emphasized that regardless of the direction of the global economy, manufacturing industries are always at the core of the economy, and this is especially the case with smart manufacturing. Manufacturing is the real economy, and the economic structure of the economy relies upon it. If there is no manufacturing, then there is no industry, and if there is not industry all virtual network industries will be bubbles. The
In addition, Terry Guo also revealed that construction on Foxconn's Wisconsin factory in the United States will commence in late April to promote the ocal 8K+5G ecosystem.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON