Cambridge Blockchain, Inc announced a Series A equity financing today, led by HCM Capital, the venture arm of Foxconn Technology Group...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to Economic Daily News, the Hon Hai Group will expand their scale of development in India and in the western part of the country establish automotive...
Terry Guo emphasized that regardless of the direction of the global economy, manufacturing industries are always at the core of the economy, and this is especially the case with smart manufacturing. Manufacturing is the real economy, and the economic structure of the economy relies upon it. If there is no manufacturing, then there is no industry, and if there is not industry all virtual network industries will be bubbles. The
In addition, Terry Guo also revealed that construction on Foxconn's Wisconsin factory in the United States will commence in late April to promote the ocal 8K+5G ecosystem.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 2The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 5Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform