Cambridge Blockchain, Inc announced a Series A equity financing today, led by HCM Capital, the venture arm of Foxconn Technology Group...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to Economic Daily News, the Hon Hai Group will expand their scale of development in India and in the western part of the country establish automotive...
Terry Guo emphasized that regardless of the direction of the global economy, manufacturing industries are always at the core of the economy, and this is especially the case with smart manufacturing. Manufacturing is the real economy, and the economic structure of the economy relies upon it. If there is no manufacturing, then there is no industry, and if there is not industry all virtual network industries will be bubbles. The
In addition, Terry Guo also revealed that construction on Foxconn's Wisconsin factory in the United States will commence in late April to promote the ocal 8K+5G ecosystem.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Intel and Industry Partners Accelerate 5G in China
- 2Taiwan, USA, and Philippines Jointly Hold E-waste Recycling Management Network Conference
- 3DRAM Products May Experience Steeper Price Decline of 5% QoQ in 4Q18, Says TrendForce
- 4Acer Unveils Self-driving Concept Car
- 5Samsung’s 7-inch OLED Display Selected for the Audi e-tron