TAIPEI, Taiwan - Advantech Co., Ltd. wins 6th place in the 2017 Best Taiwan Global Brands with a brand value of USD$484 million...
TAPEI, Taiwan — Telco Systems and Advantech today jointly announced a partnership between the two companies to provide...
Chaney Ho, President of Advantech Taiwan, stated that they will strengthen its brand recognition in IIoT and industry 4.0 market, and cultivate local talents and increase the key action of the local sales service centers. In that way, they can respond to the recent developments in Indusrtry 4.0 trends in the Europe, produce by the U.S and the China One Belt One Road need.
Besides, Advantech will also through the Regional Advisory Board (RAB) mechanism, facilitating around the world to process the long-term management and development of search engine optimization.
(TR/ Wu Yi Ling)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Three Major Chinese Memory Companies Arrange Trial Production to Begin in 2H18
- 2AMOLED Panel Demand in Smartphone Market Expected to Grow Much Slower Than Expected, IHS Markit Says
- 3Increased Supply of IT Panels in 2018 May Pose a Risk of Oversupply
- 4Taiwan Establishes National Quantum Computer Research Project
- 5Shift to 5G will Not Happen in 2018, Says GlobalData