The China IC Ecosystem Report, a comprehensive report for the IC manufacturing supply chain, reveals that front-end fab ...
SEMI announced that after several years of incremental increases the worldwide semiconductor photomask market surged 13 percent to a record high $3...
The billings figure is 1.7 percent higher than the final January 2018 level of $2.37 billion, and is 22.2 percent higher than the February 2017 billings level of $1.97 billion.
“February billings remain at a level indicating another positive year for semiconductor equipment spending," said Ajit Manocha, president and CEO of SEMI. “We expect 2018 to mark the fourth consecutive year of spending growth, which last occurred in the 1990s."
The SEMI Billings report uses three-month moving averages of worldwide billings for North American-based semiconductor equipment manufacturers. Billings figures are in millions of U.S. dollars.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Surveillance Tops all Smart Home Appliances in Taiwan
- 2ITRI, SEMI, CGU and NTSU Jointly Develop Flexible Hybrid Electronics Technology for Precision Sports
- 3Taiwan Communications Industry Shipment Value to Reach US$116B in 2019
- 4Samsung Display’s AMOLED Fab Utilization to Recover to Above 80% in Q3 2018
- 5ITRI Showcases 7H External Folding AMOLED Panel at Touch Taiwan 2018