TAIPEI, Taiwan – SEMI Taiwan today announced the formation of the FlexTech Taiwan Steering Committee. Serving as a platform that connects industry...
The China IC Ecosystem Report, a comprehensive report for the IC manufacturing supply chain, reveals that front-end fab ...
The billings figure is 1.7 percent higher than the final January 2018 level of $2.37 billion, and is 22.2 percent higher than the February 2017 billings level of $1.97 billion.
“February billings remain at a level indicating another positive year for semiconductor equipment spending," said Ajit Manocha, president and CEO of SEMI. “We expect 2018 to mark the fourth consecutive year of spending growth, which last occurred in the 1990s."
The SEMI Billings report uses three-month moving averages of worldwide billings for North American-based semiconductor equipment manufacturers. Billings figures are in millions of U.S. dollars.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Gartner Identifies Top 10 Strategic IoT Technologies and Trends, AI Ranks NO.1
- 2Tokyo Electron Closing in on Applied Materials as Semiconductor Equipment Leader
- 3Imec Demonstrates First Bluetooth Low Energy Secure Passive Keyless Entry Solution for Automotive
- 4Keysight, China Telecom Collaborate to Accelerate Commercial Deployment of 5G Technology
- 5Mitsubishi, the University of Tokyo Reveal New Mechanism for Enhancing Reliability of SiC Power ICs