SEMI announced that after several years of incremental increases the worldwide semiconductor photomask market surged 13 percent to a record high $3...
SEMI reported that worldwide sales of semiconductor manufacturing equipment totaled $56.6 billion in 2017, a year-over-year increase of 37 percent from 2016 sales of $41...
The billings figure is 1.7 percent higher than the final January 2018 level of $2.37 billion, and is 22.2 percent higher than the February 2017 billings level of $1.97 billion.
“February billings remain at a level indicating another positive year for semiconductor equipment spending," said Ajit Manocha, president and CEO of SEMI. “We expect 2018 to mark the fourth consecutive year of spending growth, which last occurred in the 1990s."
The SEMI Billings report uses three-month moving averages of worldwide billings for North American-based semiconductor equipment manufacturers. Billings figures are in millions of U.S. dollars.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taipei City Government Invites Tech Leaders to Jointly Develop Smart City
- 2The Three Major Chinese Memory Companies Arrange Trial Production to Begin in 2H18
- 3Increased Supply of IT Panels in 2018 May Pose a Risk of Oversupply
- 4Taiwan Establishes National Quantum Computer Research Project
- 5Shift to 5G will Not Happen in 2018, Says GlobalData