SEMI announced that after several years of incremental increases the worldwide semiconductor photomask market surged 13 percent to a record high $3...
SEMI reported that worldwide sales of semiconductor manufacturing equipment totaled $56.6 billion in 2017, a year-over-year increase of 37 percent from 2016 sales of $41...
The billings figure is 1.7 percent higher than the final January 2018 level of $2.37 billion, and is 22.2 percent higher than the February 2017 billings level of $1.97 billion.
“February billings remain at a level indicating another positive year for semiconductor equipment spending," said Ajit Manocha, president and CEO of SEMI. “We expect 2018 to mark the fourth consecutive year of spending growth, which last occurred in the 1990s."
The SEMI Billings report uses three-month moving averages of worldwide billings for North American-based semiconductor equipment manufacturers. Billings figures are in millions of U.S. dollars.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Preparations for Mass Production of E Ink’s ACeP Technology to be Completed this Year
- 2Siemens Assists Taoyuan City in Creating an Advanced Smart MRT System
- 3Epistar to Divide Up Semiconductor Operations: Become Fully Devoted to Micro LED
- 45G Networks Have a Paramount Role in Autonomous Vehicle Connectivity, Gartner Says
- 5Microsoft and Chung Hua University Establish Taiwan’s First AI+ Experience Center