Liang-Gi Chen, the leader of science department said that Dow Electronic Materials provides the technology of CMP, advancing the semiconductor production process in Taiwan. Dow is one of the best semiconductor front-end process companies in the world, who takes an important role in the semiconductor production process. Therefore, the government will positively support the infrastructure construction, also cultivating talents, and capture up-and down-stream manufacturers to invest in Taiwan.
"Opening of phase four expansion is our vision for years. Twelve years ago, the place was still a scene of desolation, however, with the augment of needs from companies and customers, we expanded plants. We will also provide the investment of the phase five expansion if there is the need in the future. Thanks to customers and the government for many years of support." Stated Mario Stanghellini, Vice President and Global Business Director, Semiconductor Technologies, Dow Electronic Materials.
"Expanding our investment at Asia CMP center facilitates us to meet customer needs in the future by making good use to the strong infrastructure and talented team we have in Taiwan."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 2The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 5Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform