Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today that it has launched its ninth three-year environmental plan, which accords with Environmental Vision 2021...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today a new automotive indicator system that projects animated illuminations on road surfaces around the vehicle...
The real-time data-analyzer is software equipped with proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) for data analysis and diagnostics, which customers will use to strengthen preventive maintenance and quality in their productions shops. The data collectors will enable easy, high-speed collection of data.
Together, the new products will improve efficiency by strengthening edge computing in Mitsubishi Electric’s e-F@ctory integrated FA solutions, which customers use to reduce total costs of development, production and maintenance.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 5Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform