The TSIA survey showed that Q4 2017 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$675...
According to the TSIA’s survey, Q3 2017 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$642...
Taiwan IC revenue in 2018 is expected to reach NT$2,550.0B (US$83.9B) (3.6% increase from 2017), with NT$645.5B in design (US$21.2B) (4.6% increase), NT$1,430.0B in manufacturing (US$47.0B) (4.5% increase; Foundry NT$1,227.0B (US$40.4B), up 1.7%; Memory and other manufacturing products NT$203.0B (US$6.7B), up 25.2%), NT$331.0B in packaging (US$10.9B) (0.6% decrease), and NT$143.5B in testing(US$4.7B) (down 0.3%). Exchange rate NTD/USD is 30.4.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Preparations for Mass Production of E Ink’s ACeP Technology to be Completed this Year
- 2Siemens Assists Taoyuan City in Creating an Advanced Smart MRT System
- 3Epistar to Divide Up Semiconductor Operations: Become Fully Devoted to Micro LED
- 45G Networks Have a Paramount Role in Autonomous Vehicle Connectivity, Gartner Says
- 5Microsoft and Chung Hua University Establish Taiwan’s First AI+ Experience Center