Sony Corporation today announced that it has developed a 1.46 effective megapixel back-illuminated CMOS image sensor equipped with a Global Shutter function...
Sony Corporation today announced the release of a back-illuminated, time-of-flight ("ToF") image sensor which is 1/2-type...
Positioning information and audio input/output functions are expected to become ever more important in the expanding IoT market. The main board operates on low power and features a smart-sensing processor, with a built-in GNSS receiver and an audio codec that supports high-resolution audio sources. It employs a hexa-CPU, multi-core configuration that makes it easy for anyone to create high-performance, highly versatile applications.
For example, the new board can be used to control a drone using GPS positioning technology and a high-performance processor, voice-controlled smart speakers, low-power consumption sensing cameras and other IoT devices, etc. It can also be combined with various sensors for use in systems that detect errors in production lines on the factory floor.
The extension board, which will be used by combined with the main board, is equipped with a headphone jack, microphone jack, and SD card slot, which can be used to develop audio applications with audio recording and playback. It is also equipped with a connector that can control the I/O voltage of the main board to switch from 1.8V to between 3.3V and 5.0V, making it possible to connect and utilize some open-platform, general-purpose extension boards.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce