The TSIA survey showed that Q1 2019 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$564...
The TSIA survey showed that Q4 2018 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$687...
With NT$162.2B in design(US$5.3B) (18.2% increase on-quarter and up 7.7% on-year), NT$353.0B in manufacturing(US$11.6B) (1.2% decrease on-quarter and up 15.4% on-year) (Foundry NT$298.7B (US$9.8B), 1.2% decline on-quarter and up 11.5% on-year; Memory and other manufacturing products NT$54.3B (US$1.8B), 15.8% increase on-quarter and up 42.1% on-year), NT$87.0B in packaging (US$2.9B) (15.2% growth on-quarter and up 5.5% on-year), and NT$36.0B in testing(US$1.2B) (8.4% increase on-quarter and up 7.5% on-year). Exchange rate NT$/US$ is 30.4.
Taiwan IC revenue in 2018 is expected to reach NT$2,608.2B (US$85.8B) (5.9% growth from 2017), with NT$641.7B in design (US$21.1B) (4.0% increase), NT$1,478.7B in manufacturing (US$48.6B) (8.1% growth, Foundry NT$1,260.8B (US$41.5B), up 4.5%; Memory and other manufacturing products NT$217.9B (US$7.2B), up 34.4%), NT$339.5B in packaging (US$11.2B) (2.0% increase), and NT$148.3B in testing (USD$4.9B) (up 3.0%). Exchange rate NT$/US$ is 30.4.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1MHI Vestas And Swancore Sign Contract To Produce Wind Turbine Blade Materials In Taiwan
- 2MOST Launches “AI Voice Data Set” to Assist Chinese AI Language Technology
- 3FS-7 Puts Spotlight on Taiwan’s Space Industry Supply Chain
- 4Toshiba Recovering Slower Than Expected from the Power Outage, with 3Q Wafer Quotes Under Pressure
- 5Alleviating Supply Pressure – UWin Nanotech Develops Rare Earth Metals Recycling Technology