Fingerprints today announced that it has filed a complaint with the Beijing Intellectual Property Court against Shenzhen Goodix Technology Co...
Automakers are keen to integrate biometric-based driver authentication into vehicles to improve vehicle security, cabin personalization, and securely authorize in-vehicle payments.
"This launch is an important step in bringing the benefits of biometric solutions to the automotive industry. Millions already enjoy the added convenience and security of biometrics in other areas, and we are now ready to enable this in their vehicles as well", says Thomas Rex, SVP Business Line Smartcards, Embedded & Automotive.
FPC1021AP has undergone extensive testing and verification, and the product is now ready for mass production and integration in vehicles in collaboration with leading module manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers to automotive OEMs. The first automotive product development projects integrating FPC1021AP are expected to begin during 2019.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 2Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining
- 3TTA Pavilion Leads Tech Innovation for Tomorrow at Innovex
- 4ITRI to Help Collagen Production Value to Double
- 5COMPUTEX 2019 Wraps Up, Crowd Growth in New Exhibition Area Exceeds 3%