AAEON announces the BOXER-8150AI, the latest in the BOXER-8100AI family of compact embedded AI Edge solutions powered by NVIDIA Jetson TX2...
AAEON announces the latest products in our line of AI modules featuring the Intel Movidius Myriad X, the AI Core XP4 and XP8...
AAEON’s Smart Factory Artificial Intelligence Edge Computing display, which includes new products such as the BOXER-6405 and UP AI Vision Kit, echoes the Fair’s themes of "innovation, artificial intelligence, smart manufacturing and green economy." AAEON will conduct onsite demonstrations of various AI applications including edge computing devices based on Intel Movidius VPU and nVIDIA Jetson TX2 architectures. The object, brand, and facial recognition applications not only help businesses achieve greater levels of efficiency, but also make our lives more convenient and improve the safety of public spaces.
"AAEON has been actively cooperating with a number of major manufacturers in the field of AI and IoT such as Intel, nVIDIA, and Microsoft. We also work closely with customers around the world to develop a variety of AI and IoT solutions,” AAEON CEO Howard Lin commented.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 2Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining
- 3TTA Pavilion Leads Tech Innovation for Tomorrow at Innovex
- 4ITRI to Help Collagen Production Value to Double
- 5COMPUTEX 2019 Wraps Up, Crowd Growth in New Exhibition Area Exceeds 3%