AppNeta and AAEON today announced that the two companies have partnered to offer new product enhancements to AppNeta’s performance monitoring platform...
TAIPEI, Taiwan–AAEON has been honored with the Machine of the Year award at EVEX 2018, a European Vending & Coffee Service Association event in Sevilla, Spain...
AAEON’s Smart Factory Artificial Intelligence Edge Computing display, which includes new products such as the BOXER-6405 and UP AI Vision Kit, echoes the Fair’s themes of "innovation, artificial intelligence, smart manufacturing and green economy." AAEON will conduct onsite demonstrations of various AI applications including edge computing devices based on Intel Movidius VPU and nVIDIA Jetson TX2 architectures. The object, brand, and facial recognition applications not only help businesses achieve greater levels of efficiency, but also make our lives more convenient and improve the safety of public spaces.
"AAEON has been actively cooperating with a number of major manufacturers in the field of AI and IoT such as Intel, nVIDIA, and Microsoft. We also work closely with customers around the world to develop a variety of AI and IoT solutions,” AAEON CEO Howard Lin commented.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Gartner Identifies Top 10 Strategic IoT Technologies and Trends, AI Ranks NO.1
- 2Mitsubishi, the University of Tokyo Reveal New Mechanism for Enhancing Reliability of SiC Power ICs
- 3Tokyo Electron Closing in on Applied Materials as Semiconductor Equipment Leader
- 4Imec Demonstrates First Bluetooth Low Energy Secure Passive Keyless Entry Solution for Automotive
- 5Keysight, China Telecom Collaborate to Accelerate Commercial Deployment of 5G Technology