AAEON releases the RICO-3399, a powerful PICO-ITX single-board computer that is built for AI applications and high-resolution displays...
AAEON releases the BOXER-8120AI, a powerful and compact controller for edge AI applications. Powered by the NVIDIA Jetson TX2...
AAEON’s Smart Factory Artificial Intelligence Edge Computing display, which includes new products such as the BOXER-6405 and UP AI Vision Kit, echoes the Fair’s themes of "innovation, artificial intelligence, smart manufacturing and green economy." AAEON will conduct onsite demonstrations of various AI applications including edge computing devices based on Intel Movidius VPU and nVIDIA Jetson TX2 architectures. The object, brand, and facial recognition applications not only help businesses achieve greater levels of efficiency, but also make our lives more convenient and improve the safety of public spaces.
"AAEON has been actively cooperating with a number of major manufacturers in the field of AI and IoT such as Intel, nVIDIA, and Microsoft. We also work closely with customers around the world to develop a variety of AI and IoT solutions,” AAEON CEO Howard Lin commented.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Chunghwa Telecom MOD Partners with Netflix to Accelerate Growth of Taiwanese Entertainment
- 2Phytrex Exclusively Owned the Technologies of Systems Integration and Apple Homekit System
- 3NARLabs Taiwan Semiconductor Research Institute Officially Open
- 4Revenue Growth in China's Semiconductor Industry Would Slow Down to 16.2% in 2019 due to Pessimistic
- 5Offshore Wind Power Purchasing Rates Set this Week