TAIPEI, Taiwan - In order to increase the speed of 5G industry promotion and the development of innovative applications for the Internet of Things (IoT)...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Under the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA), Department of Industrial Technology (DoIT), the Smart Sy...
In order to allow for more efficient use of energy, the Education Department, New Taipei City is taking the lead in introducing the campus smart energy cloud to 299 schools in New Taipei City. The major system development and implementation for this project are being undertaken by FarEasTone and InSynerger with the Institute for Information Industry (III) acting as a consultant. In addition, EcoSmart and CarbonZeroToo have also joined forces to form a project team.
In addition to presenting a ranking of schools, general electricity or energy knowledge, and energy-saving habits as well as electricity for each of the buildings’ floors and load categories, the energy education platform established for the 299 schools can also be utilized to gain an understanding of the electrical efficiency of each school. Through data analysis, school management policies can be discovered to manage the electricity consumption of each school in cooperation with the Education Department, New Taipei City’s management to further set the energy saving goals of each school.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security