TAIPEI, Taiwan - Institute for Information Industry (III) has developed a “smart manually-powered station sign” whic...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Institute for Information Industry (III) Smart Network System Institute and China Steel Corporation are...
In order to allow for more efficient use of energy, the Education Department, New Taipei City is taking the lead in introducing the campus smart energy cloud to 299 schools in New Taipei City. The major system development and implementation for this project are being undertaken by FarEasTone and InSynerger with the Institute for Information Industry (III) acting as a consultant. In addition, EcoSmart and CarbonZeroToo have also joined forces to form a project team.
In addition to presenting a ranking of schools, general electricity or energy knowledge, and energy-saving habits as well as electricity for each of the buildings’ floors and load categories, the energy education platform established for the 299 schools can also be utilized to gain an understanding of the electrical efficiency of each school. Through data analysis, school management policies can be discovered to manage the electricity consumption of each school in cooperation with the Education Department, New Taipei City’s management to further set the energy saving goals of each school.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3MIC: USA Trade War to Impact Taiwan’s Annual Growth in 2019
- 4AppNeta and AAEON Partner on Network Monitoring Platform at 100 Gbps Speeds
- 5CyberLink Introduces Smart AIoT Solutions Powered by FaceMe AI Facial Recognition Engine at CES 2019