Global PON (Passive Optical Network) ONU (Optical Network Unit) equipment shipment volume is estimated to top 90 million...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - 5G, smartphone, automobile, AI (Artificial Intelligence), Industrial 4.0, AR/VR head-mounted display, smart city...
"However, Taiwan's top 10 IT brands, except TSMC, all suffered profit declines in 2017," says Chien-Kuang Pan, senior industry analyst with MIC. "For this reason, both international and Taiwanese ICT companies have no choice but to aggressively pursue business transformation and have made several achievements in the areas of cloud, healthcare, and smart home."
"On top of that, the US-China trade conflict remains a major factor affecting Taiwan's ICT industry and leads to a significant change in Taiwan's IT hardware supply chains."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 2DRAM ASP Poised to Continue Descent into the Second Half-Year, Says TrendForce
- 3Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 4Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 5SCSE to be Held in Taipei to Expand Urban Exchanges and Cooperation Opportunities