Acer today unveiled two new Windows 10 gaming notebooks, the Predator Triton 900, a 17-inch performance notebook featuri...
Acer today expanded its award-winning line of 15.6-inch Chromebooks with its first AMD-based Chromebook, the Acer Chromebook 315...
As Co-COO, Jerry Kao will oversee all product businesses and continue to serve as President of IT Products Business. Tiffany Huang will continue to serve as President of Corporate Marketing, Business Planning and Operations, while also overseeing corporate IT and general affairs as Co-COO.
Kao and Huang are both seasoned IT industry professionals and veterans at Acer. Kao joined Acer in 1995 and has led the IT Products business since March 2016, responsible for end-to-end management of the business and product lifecycles. Huang joined Acer in 1988 and has headed corporate marketing, business planning and operations since July 2016.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3The MoST Leading 44 Tech Startups to CES2019, 8 won Innovation Awards
- 4Keysight, OPPO Collaborate to Accelerate 5G Mobile Device Development and Commercialization
- 5TSMC 3-nm Fab Environmental Assessment Approved, to Commence in 2020