TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced today its consolidated revenues for June at NT$24.48 billion, up 46.8% month-on-month due to seasonality, and up 4...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Altos Computing, a subsidiary of Acer Inc., has introduced a comprehensive range of storage products thanks to a newly-formed partnership with QSAN...
As Co-COO, Jerry Kao will oversee all product businesses and continue to serve as President of IT Products Business. Tiffany Huang will continue to serve as President of Corporate Marketing, Business Planning and Operations, while also overseeing corporate IT and general affairs as Co-COO.
Kao and Huang are both seasoned IT industry professionals and veterans at Acer. Kao joined Acer in 1995 and has led the IT Products business since March 2016, responsible for end-to-end management of the business and product lifecycles. Huang joined Acer in 1988 and has headed corporate marketing, business planning and operations since July 2016.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1MHI Vestas And Swancore Sign Contract To Produce Wind Turbine Blade Materials In Taiwan
- 2MOST Launches “AI Voice Data Set” to Assist Chinese AI Language Technology
- 3Toshiba Recovering Slower Than Expected from the Power Outage, with 3Q Wafer Quotes Under Pressure
- 4FS-7 Puts Spotlight on Taiwan’s Space Industry Supply Chain
- 5MOST Calls for Startups for CES 2020