Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it has developed a highly accurate Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit E...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will end the production of TFT-LCD modules manufactured by its wholly owned subsidiary Melco Display Technology Inc...
The demonstration was conducted during joint outdoor field trials using 28GHz-band massive-element antenna systems and 16-beam spatial-multiplexing technology with 500MHz bandwidth. The trial took place in Kamakura, Kanagawa Prefecture Japan from September 10 to 28, 2018.
The trial was the world's first successful wireless downlink transmission at maximum data rates of 27Gbps and 25Gbps for per one mobile terminal when the communication distance was 10m and 100m, respectively.
For outdoor trials using the 28GHz band, Mitsubishi Electric used an antenna system with 16-beam spatial-multiplexing technology. Base-station antennas installed on the wall of a building directed beams to mobile-terminal antennas installed on the rooftop of a vehicle.
Mitsubishi Electric said that the indoor trials using 28GHz band in multipath-rich environments during fiscal year ending March 31, 2019.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 3AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays
- 4Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 5Analog’s $20bn Maxim Deal Another Example of Semiconductor Sector Shakeout, says GlobalData