Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will showcase its vision of Japan’s Society 5.0 by means of hands-on exhibits and demonstrations at CEATEC 2019...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it has developed what is believed to be the world's first* compact metal corros...
The demonstration was conducted during joint outdoor field trials using 28GHz-band massive-element antenna systems and 16-beam spatial-multiplexing technology with 500MHz bandwidth. The trial took place in Kamakura, Kanagawa Prefecture Japan from September 10 to 28, 2018.
The trial was the world's first successful wireless downlink transmission at maximum data rates of 27Gbps and 25Gbps for per one mobile terminal when the communication distance was 10m and 100m, respectively.
For outdoor trials using the 28GHz band, Mitsubishi Electric used an antenna system with 16-beam spatial-multiplexing technology. Base-station antennas installed on the wall of a building directed beams to mobile-terminal antennas installed on the rooftop of a vehicle.
Mitsubishi Electric said that the indoor trials using 28GHz band in multipath-rich environments during fiscal year ending March 31, 2019.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Gartner: Global Smartphone Sales Continued to Decline in Second Quarter of 2019
- 2E Ink Teams Up with AU to Develop E-Paper OTFT Backplane
- 3Annual Decline for Feed-in Tariff Should be Set at 4% in Order to Meet 2025 PV Installation Goals
- 4Lextar to Releases New Mini LED Product Series at Touch Taiwan 2019
- 55.8 Billion Enterprise and Automotive IoT Endpoints Will Be in Use in 2020