TAIPEI, Taiwan - The growth of the semiconductor industry is to be very conservative in 2019. TSMC said in its four-quar...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan's Environmental Administration yesterday approved the environmental assessment for Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company...
C.C. Wei said that TSMC's 5nm process is scheduled to enter trial production in the second quarter of next year, and will enter mass production in the second quarter of 2020. Furthermore, in order to meet customers' specific process, TSMC is planning to build a new 8-inch fab for customized design.
Wei also stressed that the 5G and artificial intelligence (AI) will be the main growth momentum of the semiconductor industry. The 5G applications will be gradually deployed in the second half of 2019 to 2020, and AI will also be extended to edge computing from the cloud.
With the help of these technology trends, TSMC forecasted that its revenue will grow by 5% to 10% in the next few years.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Chunghwa Telecom MOD Partners with Netflix to Accelerate Growth of Taiwanese Entertainment
- 2Phytrex Exclusively Owned the Technologies of Systems Integration and Apple Homekit System
- 3NARLabs Taiwan Semiconductor Research Institute Officially Open
- 4Revenue Growth in China's Semiconductor Industry Would Slow Down to 16.2% in 2019 due to Pessimistic
- 5Offshore Wind Power Purchasing Rates Set this Week