TAIPEI, Taiwan - Recently, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC) has mentioned a new technology multiple times – “System-on-Integrated-Chips (SoIC)...
HSINCHU, Taiwan –M31 Technology Corporation today announced that it received TSMC’s “2018 Partner of the Year Awar...
C.C. Wei said that TSMC's 5nm process is scheduled to enter trial production in the second quarter of next year, and will enter mass production in the second quarter of 2020. Furthermore, in order to meet customers' specific process, TSMC is planning to build a new 8-inch fab for customized design.
Wei also stressed that the 5G and artificial intelligence (AI) will be the main growth momentum of the semiconductor industry. The 5G applications will be gradually deployed in the second half of 2019 to 2020, and AI will also be extended to edge computing from the cloud.
With the help of these technology trends, TSMC forecasted that its revenue will grow by 5% to 10% in the next few years.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Gartner Identifies Top 10 Strategic IoT Technologies and Trends, AI Ranks NO.1
- 2Tokyo Electron Closing in on Applied Materials as Semiconductor Equipment Leader
- 3Imec Demonstrates First Bluetooth Low Energy Secure Passive Keyless Entry Solution for Automotive
- 4Keysight, China Telecom Collaborate to Accelerate Commercial Deployment of 5G Technology
- 5Mitsubishi, the University of Tokyo Reveal New Mechanism for Enhancing Reliability of SiC Power ICs