MediaTek announced its newest intelligent connectivity chipset to support the next generation of Wi-Fi technology - Wi-Fi 6 (802...
Keysight Technologies announced that the company’s 5G virtual drive testing (VDT) Toolset is helping MediaTek to accel...
The Silicondash Big Data platform uses embedded expertise, algorithms, analytical engines, machine learning techniques for data preparation, automated analytics and decision-making. Silicondash cloud-based technologies and collaborative features ensure effective collaboration with supply chain partners so that issues can be detected early and appropriate actions are taken swiftly.
Qualtera EVP Marketing and Asia Business Operations, Paul Simon comments, “We have been collaborating with MediaTek since November 2017 and I am delighted to see that the Silicondash platform is now in high volume production handling analytics and IC level traceability across the manufacturing volume of MediaTek’s supply chain. The platform’s mix of real-time data collection, stream computing and big data analytics engines provides a host of high speed data visualizations, analytics and modeling capabilities giving semiconductor manufacturers and their supply chain partners the opportunity to improve operational KPIs, yields and product quality”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3The MoST Leading 44 Tech Startups to CES2019, 8 won Innovation Awards
- 4Keysight, OPPO Collaborate to Accelerate 5G Mobile Device Development and Commercialization
- 5TSMC 3-nm Fab Environmental Assessment Approved, to Commence in 2020