TAIPEI, Taiwan - TRUST-U of MOST (Ministry of Science and Technology) has once again successfully turned a professor's research to a startup...
Today at MWC 2019, MediaTek announced its collaboration with 5G component suppliers and device makers to deliver a complete, standards-based and optimized 5G solution...
The Silicondash Big Data platform uses embedded expertise, algorithms, analytical engines, machine learning techniques for data preparation, automated analytics and decision-making. Silicondash cloud-based technologies and collaborative features ensure effective collaboration with supply chain partners so that issues can be detected early and appropriate actions are taken swiftly.
Qualtera EVP Marketing and Asia Business Operations, Paul Simon comments, “We have been collaborating with MediaTek since November 2017 and I am delighted to see that the Silicondash platform is now in high volume production handling analytics and IC level traceability across the manufacturing volume of MediaTek’s supply chain. The platform’s mix of real-time data collection, stream computing and big data analytics engines provides a host of high speed data visualizations, analytics and modeling capabilities giving semiconductor manufacturers and their supply chain partners the opportunity to improve operational KPIs, yields and product quality”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 2DRAM Quotes Continue to Fall in 2Q, Says TrendForce
- 3Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining
- 4Wiwynn Showcases Immersion Cooling Solution with 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquids at COMPUTEX 2019
- 5TTA Pavilion Leads Tech Innovation for Tomorrow at Innovex