TAIPEI, Taiwan - C.C. Wei, CEO and vice chairman of TSMC, said at its supply chain management forum held in Hsinchu, Taiwan...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Recently, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC) has mentioned a new technology multiple times – “System-on-Integrated-Chips (SoIC)...
The point of this environmental evaluation was concerns about water and electricity usage and whether or not they would bring about any impacts on the water usage of local residents. However, after Taipower and the Water Resources Agency guaranteed a completely flawless supply, the evaluation was amended and passed.
Regarding this decision, TSMC stated that they have selected Southern Taiwan Science Park as the location to establish a 3-nm process factory to manufacture their 12-inch chips.
Meanwhile, TSMC also pledged that after commencing mass production they will expand the use of renewable energy each year, and in order to reduce power consumption burdens in the local area, they expect to use renewable energy for 20% of overall consumption.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3The MoST Leading 44 Tech Startups to CES2019, 8 won Innovation Awards
- 4Keysight, OPPO Collaborate to Accelerate 5G Mobile Device Development and Commercialization
- 5TSMC 3-nm Fab Environmental Assessment Approved, to Commence in 2020