TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited together with the Board of Directors yesterday passed an NT$121...
HSINCHU, Taiwan –TSMC today announced its 6-nanometer (N6) process, which provides a significant enhancement of its in...
The point of this environmental evaluation was concerns about water and electricity usage and whether or not they would bring about any impacts on the water usage of local residents. However, after Taipower and the Water Resources Agency guaranteed a completely flawless supply, the evaluation was amended and passed.
Regarding this decision, TSMC stated that they have selected Southern Taiwan Science Park as the location to establish a 3-nm process factory to manufacture their 12-inch chips.
Meanwhile, TSMC also pledged that after commencing mass production they will expand the use of renewable energy each year, and in order to reduce power consumption burdens in the local area, they expect to use renewable energy for 20% of overall consumption.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1DRAM Quotes Continue to Fall in 2Q, Says TrendForce
- 2Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 3Taiwan Announces Development of Next Generation Light-Controllable Multi-Digit Memory Materials
- 4Wiwynn Showcases Immersion Cooling Solution with 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquids at COMPUTEX 2019
- 5Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining