The STM8L001 ultra-low-power microcontroller from STMicroelectronics targets cost-conscious applications, by combining S...
The STMicroelectronics LPS22HH MEMS piezoelectric absolute pressure sensor is so accurate and stable that manufacturers ...
"ST is the only semiconductor company with automotive-grade silicon carbide in mass production today, and we want to press forward to grow our SiC business both in terms of volume and breadth of applications served, targeting leadership in a market estimated at more than $3B in 2025," said Jean-Marc Chery, president and CEO of STMicroelectronics. "This agreement with Cree will improve our flexibility, sustain our ambition and plans, and contribute to boosting the pervasion of SiC in automotive and industrial applications."
"We remain focused on increasing the adoption of silicon carbide-based solutions, and this agreement is a testament to our mission," said Gregg Lowe, CEO of Cree. "This is the third multi-year agreement that we have signed this past year in support of the industry's transition from silicon to silicon carbide. As the world leader in silicon carbide, Cree continues to expand capacity to meet the growing market needs, particularly in industrial and automotive applications. We are extremely pleased to continue to support STMicroelectronics as we both invest to accelerate this market."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3The MoST Leading 44 Tech Startups to CES2019, 8 won Innovation Awards
- 4Keysight, OPPO Collaborate to Accelerate 5G Mobile Device Development and Commercialization
- 5TSMC 3-nm Fab Environmental Assessment Approved, to Commence in 2020