Altos Computing, a subsidiary of Acer, has announced a new accelerated genome solution in close collaboration with WASAI Technology...
Acer today launched ConceptD, a new brand of high-end Windows 10 desktops, notebooks, and monitors that are optimized for graphic designers...
The Acer TravelMate B114-21 is designed to equip students with the learning tools they need, supporting educational multimedia apps and resources. Featuring up to a 7th Gen AMD A6-9220C APU paired with Radeon R5 Graphics, it offers powerful support for learning and teaching activities. The TravelMate B114-21 offers generous storage options with up to a 256GB dual-lane PCIe NVMe SSD or up to 64GB of eMMC flash memory.
The Acer TravelMate B114-21 has up to 10 hours of battery life on a single charge, giving students a dependable learning companion throughout the school day.
The Acer TravelMate B114-21 is designed with a rubber bumper and an impact-resistant body, so it can handle everything a hectic school day can throw at it. Compliant with the stringent US Military Standard (MIL-STD 810G), it can survive extreme temperatures, bad weather, drops from up to 122 cm, bumps and knocks as well as crowds of children.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 2Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 3Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 4MATRIX Industries’ No-charge GNSS Smartwatch Equipped with u-blox and TransSiP PI Technology
- 5Taiwan's Solar PV Market Continued to Grow in 2018, Says TrendForce