TAIPEI, Taiwan - The IOI 2019, sponsored by Acer, concluded at a grand ceremony held at the Heydar Aliyev Center, designed by the world-renowned architect...
As the Official Sponsor for IOI 2019, Acer is the sole supplier of notebook PCs for contestants and staff, in addition to servers...
The Acer TravelMate B114-21 is designed to equip students with the learning tools they need, supporting educational multimedia apps and resources. Featuring up to a 7th Gen AMD A6-9220C APU paired with Radeon R5 Graphics, it offers powerful support for learning and teaching activities. The TravelMate B114-21 offers generous storage options with up to a 256GB dual-lane PCIe NVMe SSD or up to 64GB of eMMC flash memory.
The Acer TravelMate B114-21 has up to 10 hours of battery life on a single charge, giving students a dependable learning companion throughout the school day.
The Acer TravelMate B114-21 is designed with a rubber bumper and an impact-resistant body, so it can handle everything a hectic school day can throw at it. Compliant with the stringent US Military Standard (MIL-STD 810G), it can survive extreme temperatures, bad weather, drops from up to 122 cm, bumps and knocks as well as crowds of children.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Three Determining Factors Influencing Taiwanese Consumers’ Willingness to Buy AI Voice Assistant
- 3Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 4Taiwan’s MOST Visits Boston, Endeavors to Expedite the Development of Startups and Entrepreneurship
- 5Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development