Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today that it has developed what is believed to be the world’s first diagnos...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it has taken an equity stake in Akribis Systems Pte Ltd (Akribis), a Singapore ...
ZEBs maintain comfortable indoor conditions while considerably reducing annual energy consumption compared to conventional buildings by incorporating measures such as advanced heat insulation, solar shading, natural energy and high-efficiency equipment as well as on-site energy generation (photovoltaic power, etc.), as officially defined by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI). The new facility will examine all such systems, which generally enable ZEBs to generate all of their necessary primary energy to operate independently.
Mitsubishi Electric is helping to popularize ZEBs by providing planning and providing business-support services. The company registered with METI as an official ZEB planner in 2017. Going forward, Mitsubishi Electric aims to accelerate it development and application of ZEB technologies to contribute to higher energy savings and more comfortable living spaces. In addition, the company will contribute to more convenient office environments via its original ZEB+ concept.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Three Determining Factors Influencing Taiwanese Consumers’ Willingness to Buy AI Voice Assistant
- 3Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 4Taiwan’s MOST Visits Boston, Endeavors to Expedite the Development of Startups and Entrepreneurship
- 5Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development