Mitsubishi Electric announced that it has developed what is believed to be the world's first sensor-security technology ...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it has developed an high-frequency ocean surface radar technology that provides detailed measurement of tsunami sea levels...
ZEBs maintain comfortable indoor conditions while considerably reducing annual energy consumption compared to conventional buildings by incorporating measures such as advanced heat insulation, solar shading, natural energy and high-efficiency equipment as well as on-site energy generation (photovoltaic power, etc.), as officially defined by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI). The new facility will examine all such systems, which generally enable ZEBs to generate all of their necessary primary energy to operate independently.
Mitsubishi Electric is helping to popularize ZEBs by providing planning and providing business-support services. The company registered with METI as an official ZEB planner in 2017. Going forward, Mitsubishi Electric aims to accelerate it development and application of ZEB technologies to contribute to higher energy savings and more comfortable living spaces. In addition, the company will contribute to more convenient office environments via its original ZEB+ concept.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Chunghwa Telecom MOD Partners with Netflix to Accelerate Growth of Taiwanese Entertainment
- 2Phytrex Exclusively Owned the Technologies of Systems Integration and Apple Homekit System
- 3NARLabs Taiwan Semiconductor Research Institute Officially Open
- 4Revenue Growth in China's Semiconductor Industry Would Slow Down to 16.2% in 2019 due to Pessimistic
- 5Offshore Wind Power Purchasing Rates Set this Week