Worldwide sales of semiconductor manufacturing equipment surged 14 percent from $56.62 billion in 2017 to an all-time high of $64...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – SEMI Taiwan today announced the formation of the FlexTech Taiwan Steering Committee. Serving as a platform that connects industry...
Silicon wafer area shipments in 2018 totaled 12,732 million square inches (MSI), up from the previous market high of 11,810 million square inches shipped during 2017. Revenues totaled $11.38 billion, compared to the $8.71 billion posted in 2017.
"For the fifth year in a row, annual semiconductor silicon volume shipments reached record levels,” said Neil Weaver, chairman of SEMI SMG, and Director, Product Development and Applications Engineering, at Shin-Etsu Handotai America. "Despite strong demand and the impressive gain in revenues last year, the market still remains below the market high set in 2007."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Three Determining Factors Influencing Taiwanese Consumers’ Willingness to Buy AI Voice Assistant
- 3Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 4Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development
- 5Ixia Extends Test Portfolio to Simplify and Accelerate Network, Application and Security Testing