TAIPEI, Taiwan - The IOI 2019, sponsored by Acer, concluded at a grand ceremony held at the Heydar Aliyev Center, designed by the world-renowned architect...
As the Official Sponsor for IOI 2019, Acer is the sole supplier of notebook PCs for contestants and staff, in addition to servers...
After three days of intense competition, the second edition of the Asia Pacific Predator League has concluded after the grand final rounds of PUBG and DOTA2 battles came to an end at the Nimibutr Stadium on February 17. The top 26 out of 3,530 esports teams across the Asia Pacific region gathered in Bangkok for the finals, over 10,000 fans came to witness the battles in person, with over 4.3 million views online and a peak concurrent viewership of over 60,000.
“Especially in the Pan Asia Pacific Region, Acer hopes to provide a stage for young talents, not only through hardware but also through an esports ecosystem and industry,” said Andrew Hou, President of Pan Asia Pacific Regional Operations, Acer Inc. “We hope that the athletes from Predator League 2019 can continue with their great work as a member of the esports community, and we look forward to seeing them again in 2020 in the Philippines.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 3Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development
- 4Ixia Extends Test Portfolio to Simplify and Accelerate Network, Application and Security Testing
- 5AEON Presents Its AI Platforms Powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X