TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced that several notebooks announced at its next@acer global press conference earlier this month...
Altos Computing, a subsidiary of Acer, has announced a new accelerated genome solution in close collaboration with WASAI Technology...
After three days of intense competition, the second edition of the Asia Pacific Predator League has concluded after the grand final rounds of PUBG and DOTA2 battles came to an end at the Nimibutr Stadium on February 17. The top 26 out of 3,530 esports teams across the Asia Pacific region gathered in Bangkok for the finals, over 10,000 fans came to witness the battles in person, with over 4.3 million views online and a peak concurrent viewership of over 60,000.
“Especially in the Pan Asia Pacific Region, Acer hopes to provide a stage for young talents, not only through hardware but also through an esports ecosystem and industry,” said Andrew Hou, President of Pan Asia Pacific Regional Operations, Acer Inc. “We hope that the athletes from Predator League 2019 can continue with their great work as a member of the esports community, and we look forward to seeing them again in 2020 in the Philippines.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Andes Launches First DSP Instruction Set for RISC-V Multi-Core Processors to Challenge the HPC Marke
- 2AAEON Announces Cloud Ready Solutions Powered by Microsoft Azure
- 3Promoting AI – Microsoft and Kaohsiung City Government Host iMTduo
- 4NTU College of Medicine Shares Viewpoint Regarding IBM Watson Bottleneck
- 5AUO Showcases Mini LED Backlit LCDs across Diverse Verticals at SID 2019