The TSIA survey showed that Q1 2019 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$564...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Taiwan Semiconductor Industry Association (TSIA) in Hsinchu held the 2018 Taiwan Semiconductor Industry Convention...
Separately, with NT$164.3B in design (US$5.4B) (down 7.5% on-quarter and 2.2% rise on-year), NT$393.7B in manufacturing (US$13.0B) (up 3.2% on-quarter and 1.2% growth on-year, with NT$349.7B (US$11.6B) in foundry, 7.2% rise on-quarter and up 2.0% on year, and NT$44.0B (US$1.5B) in memory and other manufacturing, 20.4% decrease on-quarter and down 4.3% on-year), NT$89.0B in packaging (US$2.9B) (4.3% drop on-quarter and up 2.3% on-year), and NT$40.0B in testing(US$1.3B) (1.8% increase on-quarter and up 3.4% on-year). Exchange rate NTD/USD is 30.2.
Taiwan IC revenue in 2018 reached NT$2,619.9B (US$86.8B) (6.4% increase from 2017), with NT$641.3B in design (US$21.2B) (up 3.9%), NT$1,485.6B in manufacturing (US$49.2B) (8.6% increase, foundry NT$1,285.1B (US$42.6B), up 6.6% , DRAM and other manufacturing NT$200.5B (US$6.6B), up 23.7%), NT$344.5B in packaging (US$11.4B) (3.5% increase), and NT$148.5B in testing (US$4.9B) (up 3.1%). Exchange rate NTD/USD is 30.2.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Andes Launches First DSP Instruction Set for RISC-V Multi-Core Processors to Challenge the HPC Marke
- 2AAEON Announces Cloud Ready Solutions Powered by Microsoft Azure
- 3Promoting AI – Microsoft and Kaohsiung City Government Host iMTduo
- 4NTU College of Medicine Shares Viewpoint Regarding IBM Watson Bottleneck
- 5AUO Showcases Mini LED Backlit LCDs across Diverse Verticals at SID 2019