HSINCHU, Taiwan – ASIX Electronics today announces a new generation EtherCAT Slave Controller SoC - "AX58200 2/3-Port ...
HSINCHU, Taiwan –ASIX Electronics is going to exhibit its new EtherCAT + IO-Link Master protocol stack solution, PCIe ...
The AX58100 integrates two embedded Fast Ethernet PHYs which can support both copper and fiber industrial Ethernet applications and supports some additional interfaces such as Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), Incremental (ABZ)/Hall Encoder, SPI master, 32 Digital I/O, Emergency Stop Input, etc. for designers to easily implement AX58100 on different EtherCAT industrial fieldbus applications without extra microcontroller.
ASIX Electronics presents a complete industrial Ethernet EtherCAT solution at this tradeshow, which includes an ASIX Linux EtherCAT Master solution based on Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ platform and AX58100 EtherCAT Slave Motor Control reference designs based on different microcontrollers.
The company also present other vendor’s AX58100 development kits to provide designers more possible solutions to implement AX58100 on your EtherCAT slave applications quickly.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth