Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will start construction of a new plant on the premises of its subsidiary Mitsubishi Electric Automotive India Pvt...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it has developed a trench-type1 silicon-carbide (SiC) metal-oxide-semiconductor...
Robust growth is expected in the Philippine industrial automation market, particularly in the electronics and food & beverage industries, as well as in connection with active investment in infrastructure. Mitsubishi Electric has been providing sales and technical support for FA products to customers in the aforementioned industries through local distributors such as IFA. MELAP is expected to improve customer satisfaction and enhance Mitsubishi Electric’s local FA business. Specifically, it will boost technical service capabilities in cooperation with Mitsubishi Electric’s global service network and will also strengthen solution offerings to meet automation and IoT demands.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Bitcoin.com Announces Partnership With Taiwan’s HTC
- 2Fair Field Operations in India – Taiwanese Tech Firms Shape an Ecosystem
- 3STM to Supply Advanced SiC Power Electronics to Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi for Next-Gen EVs
- 4Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 5MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019