Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will acquire the remaining shares of ICONICS, Inc., a U.S. software company focused on SCADA...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today that it has taken an equity stake in Realtime Robotics, Inc. a U.S. tech...
Robust growth is expected in the Philippine industrial automation market, particularly in the electronics and food & beverage industries, as well as in connection with active investment in infrastructure. Mitsubishi Electric has been providing sales and technical support for FA products to customers in the aforementioned industries through local distributors such as IFA. MELAP is expected to improve customer satisfaction and enhance Mitsubishi Electric’s local FA business. Specifically, it will boost technical service capabilities in cooperation with Mitsubishi Electric’s global service network and will also strengthen solution offerings to meet automation and IoT demands.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Andes Launches First DSP Instruction Set for RISC-V Multi-Core Processors to Challenge the HPC Marke
- 2AAEON Announces Cloud Ready Solutions Powered by Microsoft Azure
- 3Promoting AI – Microsoft and Kaohsiung City Government Host iMTduo
- 4NTU College of Medicine Shares Viewpoint Regarding IBM Watson Bottleneck
- 5AUO Showcases Mini LED Backlit LCDs across Diverse Verticals at SID 2019