Panasonic Corporation announced that it has commercialized a granular semiconductor encapsulation material designed spec...
Panasonic Corporation announced that it has presented its fourth-generation scalable HD-PLC technology to IEEE Standardization Working Group...
IEEE 1901a, BPL communication standard for IoT enables to control frequency bands according to usage. It allows scalable communications with features to extend communication distances and to select speeds. The flexible features defined in this standard enable to address the diverse communication needs of IoT-related services.
It implements the following new functions based on the Panasonic original HD-PLC Wavelet OFDM technology (standard mode), already adopted in the IEEE 1901-2010 standard.
One, the standard mode communication band can be doubled or quadrupled, allowing a 500 Mbps communication speed in double mode or a maximum of 1 Gbps in quadruple mode on coaxial cable or dedicated line.
Second, the standard mode communication band can be compressed by a factor of two or four (half or quarter), concentrating energy in narrow bands and consequently extending the communication distance up to twice the distance in standard mode with a lower communication speed.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 3Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development
- 4Ixia Extends Test Portfolio to Simplify and Accelerate Network, Application and Security Testing
- 5AEON Presents Its AI Platforms Powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X