TAIPEI, Taiwan - Altos Computing, a subsidiary of Acer Inc., has introduced a comprehensive range of storage products thanks to a newly-formed partnership with QSAN...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announced that it has been honored with seven 2019 Computex d&i awards in recognition for design excellence...
The global CPU supply shortage continued to impact on core business operations throughout the first quarter, however, Acer’s gaming line maintained its strong momentum with 37% growth in revenue YoY.
Meanwhile, Acer’s dual transformation with multiple growth engines has resulted in healthy operations for businesses including AOPEN, Acer Cyber Security, Altos Computing, and the gadget business, which have all achieved double-digit revenue growth YoY.
Acer will be unveiling on April 11 its range of new devices and solutions for the back-to-school season at the next@acer global press conference, which will be livestreamed from New York. For more information, visit www.acer.com/nextatacer.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 2DRAM Quotes Continue to Fall in 2Q, Says TrendForce
- 3Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining
- 4Wiwynn Showcases Immersion Cooling Solution with 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquids at COMPUTEX 2019
- 5TTA Pavilion Leads Tech Innovation for Tomorrow at Innovex