Altos Computing, a subsidiary of Acer, has announced a new accelerated genome solution in close collaboration with WASAI Technology...
Acer today launched ConceptD, a new brand of high-end Windows 10 desktops, notebooks, and monitors that are optimized for graphic designers...
The global CPU supply shortage continued to impact on core business operations throughout the first quarter, however, Acer’s gaming line maintained its strong momentum with 37% growth in revenue YoY.
Meanwhile, Acer’s dual transformation with multiple growth engines has resulted in healthy operations for businesses including AOPEN, Acer Cyber Security, Altos Computing, and the gadget business, which have all achieved double-digit revenue growth YoY.
Acer will be unveiling on April 11 its range of new devices and solutions for the back-to-school season at the next@acer global press conference, which will be livestreamed from New York. For more information, visit www.acer.com/nextatacer.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 2DRAM ASP Poised to Continue Descent into the Second Half-Year, Says TrendForce
- 3Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 4Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 5SCSE to be Held in Taipei to Expand Urban Exchanges and Cooperation Opportunities