NVIDIA and Facebook today announced the result of our joint work to advance artificial intelligence with Caffe2, a new A...
TAIPEI, Taiwan － Facebook, the world’s largest online social network, is considering to setup a data center in Taiwan, at an expected investment cost of 10 billion...
Facebook stated that the hosting of this event symbolizes a new beginning, and in the future Facebook will provide Taiwan with more comprehensive services while simultaneously establishing more meaningful links.
Dan Neary explained that Facebook has 19 million users in Taiwan, and the equivalent of 98% of Internet users in Taiwan are also Facebook users. Furthermore, 95% of them are daily users of the mobile edition.
Dan Neary said, “We vow to fight for the economy, technology, and talent together with Taiwan.”
During his speech, Executive Yuan Vice Premier Chen Chi-mai claimed that “I am a happy user of Facebook.” He also stated that today’s “entrance into Taiwan” reflects the importance which Facebook places on Taiwan, and it will enable Taiwan to be more connected and closely linked to the world.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 2DRAM ASP Poised to Continue Descent into the Second Half-Year, Says TrendForce
- 3Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 4Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 5SCSE to be Held in Taipei to Expand Urban Exchanges and Cooperation Opportunities